Hey, I’m Jen. I’m a member of Atlassian's Advisory Services team. Our team empowers customers to accelerate business outcomes using our solutions.
Who is this for? This article is for change agents in charge of driving their organization's transformation and defining a solution path for maturing DevOps practices. We provide guidance on establishing a transformation plan and recommendations for optimizing your toolchain to best meet you where you are and move the needle forward on your DevOps journey.
- Faster software delivery: DevOps enables organizations to deliver software faster by breaking down silos between teams, automating processes, and enabling rapid feedback and iteration.
- Improved collaboration and communication: DevOps emphasizes collaboration and communication between teams, which helps to break down barriers and improve the flow of information.
- Higher quality software: DevOps practices such as continuous integration and testing help to ensure that software is of higher quality and free of defects.
- Increased efficiency and productivity: By automating processes and eliminating manual tasks, DevOps enables teams to be more efficient and productive.
- Better customer satisfaction: By delivering software faster and of higher quality, DevOps can help to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- More responsive to changes: DevOps practices such as continuous delivery and deployment enable organizations to respond quickly to changes in the market and customer needs.
Next step:DevOps: What does success look like?
Was this content helpful?
Connect, share, or get additional helpAtlassian Community