Before proceeding, we recommend that you complete the Prepare for PI Planning Event with Advanced Roadmaps procedure.
- The PI Planning Prep meeting is conducted once per quarter with all members of the program to review and plan the work for the next PI.
- The outcome of PI Planning includes a list of committed objectives, features targeted for delivery, and known risks and dependencies.
- Validate team and program loads - Teams are prepared to plan several iterations/sprints worth of work (stories) based on historical velocity and planned load
- Commit to objectives - Teams define and commit to team and program-level objectives (e.g. objectives and key results) with the business value set by business owners and/or stakeholders which references the work (stories and features)
- Review risk mitigation - Teams identify and capture team and program-level risks (including dependencies) as part of the planning event
Was this content helpful?
Connect, share, or get additional helpAtlassian Community